- The Website is owned by Artur Paprocki who runs economic activity under name MOZZAIKA Artur Paprocki seated in Kiełpin, Poland (05-092 Łomianki), ul. Eugeniusza Lokajskiego 8A, entered into the Business Activity Central Register and Information Record kept by the Minister of Economy, NIP (tax identification number):
1132420142, Regon (national business registry number):
143345248, hereinafter referred to as Artur Paprocki is also the
Personal Information Administrator.
- acts with utmost care in order to ensure privacy of Users who visit the Website.
Article 1 - How do we collect data?
- collects data on individuals who run economic or professional activityon their own behalf (hereinafter referred to as the Entrepreneurs), and data on individuals who perform legal actions that are not directly related to their activity, hereinafter referred to as Customers.
- Customer personal data are collected for:
a) registering an account in the Online Shop;
b) ordering in the Online
- In case of a registration of an Account in the Website, a User shall provide following data:
b) address data: postal code and place of residence; street and house/flat number. c) name and surname;
d) phone Number;
- During the Registration the Customer shall establish an individual Password. The Customer can change the password at a later time, as described in Article 4.
- In the case of ordering in the Online Shop, Customer provides the following information:
b) address data: postal code and place of residence; street and house/flat number.
c) name and surname;
d) phone Number; In the case of Entrepreneurs above the data range is further extended by:
a) the company name;
- During the Website browsing additional information may be collected such as IP address assigned to your computer or external IP address of your ISP's, domain name, browser type, time of access, the type of operating system.
- Moreover, also Navigational Data may be collected from the Users, including information on links and hyperlinks that they decide to click or other activities performed at our Website.
Article 2 - How do we use collected data?
- In case of Account registration at the Website, the data of the Customers are used for creation of Customer’s individual account and its management.
- In case of purchase in the store personal data may be transferred, depending on customer choice, the following entities in order to deliver the ordered goods:
a) a courier company;
b) Polish Post (Poczta Polska A.) based in Warsaw.
- If the Customer selects payment via the PayU system, his/her personal data are transferred in the scope necessary for execution of the payment to PayU S.A. with its registered office in Poznań (60-324 Poznań, ul. Grunwaldzka 182) entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court of Poznań - Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the KRS no.: 0000274399.
- Navigational Data may be used to provide better services for Users, perform analyses of statistical data and adjust the Website to Users’ preferences and to administer with the Website.
Article 3 - Cookies mechanism, IP address
- The Website uses small files called cookies. They are recorded by Website on a computer of a visitor to the Website, if a web browser allows so. Cookie file usually contains a name of domain, where it comes from, its expiry time and an individual random number that identifies such file. Information collected by means of such type of files allow to adjust services offered by to individual preferences and actual needs of visitors at the Website. It gives also an opportunity to work out general statistics of hits into information presented at the Website.
- uses two types of cookie files:
a) Session cookie: recorded information is deleted from memory of a device after an end of a session of a given web browser or after a computer is turned Session cookie mechanism does not allow for collection of any personal data and other confidential information from User’s computer.
b) Persistent cookie: they are kept on User’s hard disk drive until they are Persistent cookie mechanism does not allow to collect any personal information or any confidential information from users computer.
uses its own cookies for:
a) authentication in the Website and to ensure the user session in the Website (after logging in), through which the user does not have on every page to retype your login and password;
b) analyzes and surveys and audits audience, and in particular to create anonymous statistics that help to understand how customers use the Website, which allows improvement of their structure and
- uses external cookies to Certificate presentation "Trusted Regulation" through the website rzetelnyregulamin.pl (administrator of external cookies: Rzetelna Grupa sp. z o.o. seated in the Warsaw, Poland).
- The cookie mechanism is safe for computers of the Website’s Users.
In particular this way does not give a possibility for viruses or other unwanted or malicious software to enter your computers. Still, Users have an option in their web browsers to limit or switch off the access of cookie files to their computers. If you use this option, you may still use the Website except functions that due to their nature require cookies.
b) Mozilla Firefox;
- may collect your IP address. IP address is a number assigned to the computer of a website visitor by your ISP. IP number allows you to access the Internet. In most cases, the computer is assigned dynamically, ie it changes every time you connect to the Internet and therefore is widely regarded as a non-personally identifying information. The IP address is used by in diagnosing technical problems with the server, creating a statistical analysis (eg determining regions from which we note the most visits), as information useful in administering and improving the Website, as well as for security purposes and the possible identification of aggravating server unwanted automatic programs for viewing Website content.
- The Website contains links and hyperlinks to other web pages. shall not be responsible for privacy policies in force therein.
Article 4 - Access to data and Protection
- Personal data collected by the through the Website are processed in compliance with the Act on personal data protection of 29 August 1997 (consolidated text in Journal of Laws of 2002 no 101 item 926, as amended).
- Only authorised employees of have access to personal information collected by the Website.
- Users personal data may be also made available to entities authorised to receive it by applicable legal provisions or consent by the user. Entities are listed in article “How do we use collected data?”
- provides the Users who have their accounts with uninterrupted access to their data and a possibility of their modification any time. In order to modify data, a User should log to his/her Account at the Website.
- A User has a possibility to delete his/her data from a data set. may reject to delete data of a User who breached binding Regulation of the Website and maintenance of such data is necessary for explanation of such circumstances and determination of liability, in particular in order to assert claims against given User.
- In any case of loss of the password to the Customer’s account in the Online Shop, generating a new password shall be available. The shall not send any password reminder. The Customer’s encrypted password is stored in database in non-readable form. In order to generate a new password, e-mail address shall be entered to the form available at „Forget your password?”, given in log-in form in the Online Shop. will be sent an e-mail with a unique redirecting to the Online Shop, after selecting the user will be able to choose a new password.
- shall never ask the Customer to provide him with access to the login or password in any form.
- Date of the last amendment: 22.05.2015.