TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Regulations define the general terms, conditions, rules and form of sales by Artur Paprocki, conducting business activity under the company MOZZAIKA Artur Paprocki, based in Kiełpin, through the online shop com (hereinafter referred to as the "Online Shop") and define the rules and conditions for provision of free services by electronic means by Artur Paprocki, conducting business activity under the company MOZZAIKA Artur Paprocki, based in Kiełpin.
Article 1 - Definitions
- Consumer - means a natural person making a legal trans action with an entrepreneur not directly related to his or her business activity or profession.
- Contract of Sale – means a contract of sale concluded at a distance under the terms of the Regulations, by and between the Customer and the Seller.
- Customer - means a person to whom, according to the Regulations and laws, electronic services may be provided or with whom a contract of sale may be concluded.
- Customer Account - means an individual panel for each Customer, established by the Seller after Customer registration and conclusion of the contract for provision of the Customer Account service.
- Delivery - means a physical act of providing the Customer by the Seller, through the Supplier, with Products specified in the order.
- Durable medium – means material or device enabling the Customer or the Seller to store information addressed personally to them in a manner allowing for access to such information for future reference for a period of time adequate for the purposes of information and allowing the unchanged reproduction of the information stored.
- Entrepreneur - means any natural person, legal person or organisational unit not being a legal person, having legal capacity
Article 4 - Orders
- Information included in the Shop Website shall not constitute the Seller's offer within the meaning of the Civil Code, and only an invitation for the Customers to submit offers for conclusion of the Contract of Sale.
- The Customer may place orders in the Online shop via the Shop Website on a 24-hour/7-day-a-week basis.
- The Customer placing an order via the Shop Website compiles the order by selecting the desired Products. The Products are added to the order by selecting the ADD TO CART button under a Niven Product presented on the Shop Website. After compiling the whole order and identifying in the "CART" the manner of Delivery and the form of payment, the Customer shall place the order by sending an order form to the Seller, selecting on the Shop Website the "ORDER AND PAY" button. Each time before sending the order to the Seller, the Customer is informed about the total price for selected Products and Delivery, as well as about any additional costs the Customer is obliged to incur under the Contract of Sale.
- Placing an order means an offer of the Customer to the Seller to enter into a Contract of Sale of Products covered by the order.
- After confirmation of the order, the Seller shall send information on acceptance of the order for execution to the e-mail address provided by the Customer. Information about acceptance of the order for execution constitutes a statement of the Seller about acceptance of the offer referred to in Article 4.4 above and, upon receipt thereof by the Customer the Contract, of Sale is concluded.
- After conclusion of the Contract of Sale, the Seller confirms to the Customer the terms and conditions thereof by sending them on a durable medium to the Customer's e-mail address or in writing to the address provided by the Customer upon Registration or Chile placing the order.
Article 5 - Payments
- Prices on the Shop Website presented next to a given Product are gross prices and do not include information regarding the costs of Delivery and any other costs which the Customer will be obliged to pay under the Contract of Sale, about which the Customer will be informed when selecting the method of Delivery and upon placing an order.
- The Customer may choose the following forms of payment for ordered Products:
- bank transfer to the Seller's bank account (in such a case execution of the order will shall be initiated after the Seller sends to the Customer confirmation of acceptance of the order and once the money is credited to the Seller's bank account);
- payment card or bank transfer via an external payment system PayU, operated by PayU S.A. with its registered office in Poznań (in such a case execution of the order shall be initiated after the Seller sends to the Customer confirmation of acceptance of the order and after receipt of information from the PayU system about successful completion of payment);
- cash on delivery, payment to the Supplier upon Delivery (in such a case execution of the order shall be initiated after the Seller sends to the Customer a confirmation of acceptance of the order).
- The Customer shall be informed by the Seller on the Shop Website about the deadline within which the Customer is obliged to make the payment for the order in the amount resulting from the concluded Contract of Sale.
- If the Customer fails to make the payment within the deadline referred to in Article 5.3, the Seller shall indicate to the Customer an additional deadline for making the payment and shall inform the Customer about such deadline on a Durable Medium. The information about an additional deadline for making the payment shall also include information that after expiry of such deadline the Seller shall rescind the Contract of Sale. In the event of expiry of the second deadline for making the payment, the Seller shall send to the Customer on a Durable Medium a statement on rescission of the contract pursuant to Article 491 of the Civil Code.
Article 6 - Delivery
- The Seller shall execute the Delivery on the territory of the Republic of Poland.
- The Seller shall deliver the Products constituting the subject of the Contract without defects.
- The Seller shall publish on the Shop Website information on the number of Working Days needed to execute the Delivery and ful fil the order.
- The deadline for Delivery and execution of the order specified on the Shop Website shall be calculated in Working Days in accordance with
- Ordered Product(s) shall be delivered to the Customer through the Supplier, to the address indicated on the order form.
- On the day of Products dispatch to the Customer the Seller shall confirm the shipment by e-mail to the Customer.
- The Customer shall examine the delivered Product(s) in the customary time and manner for shipments of that type in the presence of the Supplier's employee. In the event of discovery of shortage or damage relating to the shipment, the Customer shall be entitled to demand from the Supplier's employee to draw up a relevant report.
- The Seller shall, in accordance with the Customer's wish, attach to the shipment being the subject of Delivery a receipt or VAT invoice covering the delivered Product(s).
- In the event of absence of the Customer at the address specified by the Customer upon placing the order as the address of Delivery, the Supplier's employee shall leave an advice note or shall attempt to contact the Customer by phone to agree a time when the Customer will be present. If the ordered Product(s) is/are returned to the Online Shop by the Supplier, the Seller shall contact the Customer by e-mail or phone to agree the time and cost of the re-Delivery.
Article 7 - Implied Warranty
- The Seller ensures Delivery of Product(s) free of physical and legal defects. The Seller shall be liable towards the Customer if the Product has physical or legal defects (implied warranty).
- If the Product is defective, the Customer may:
a) submit a statement on reduction of the price or rescission of the Contract of Sale, unless the Seller immediately and without excessive inconvenience for the Customer replaces the defectiva Product with a non-defective one or removes the defect. This limitation shall not apply if the Product has already been replaced or repaired by the Seller, or if the Seller failed to ful fil the obligation to replace the Product with a non-defective one Or to remove the defect. The Customer may dem and replacement of the Product with a non-defective one instead of removal of the defect proposed by the Seller, or demand removal of the defekt instead of replacement of the Product, unless making the Product compliant with the contract in a manner chosen by the Customer is impossible or would require excessive costs as compared to the manner proposed by the Seller. When assessing if the costs are excessive, one shall take into account the value of the Product free from defects, the type and importance of the discovered defect, as well as the inconvenience experienced by the Customer in the event of other manner of satisfaction of the claim.
b) demand replacement of the defective Product with a non- defective one or removal of defect. The Seller shall replace the defective Product with a non-defective one or remove the defekt within a reasonable time without excessive inconvenience to the Customer. The Seller may refuse to fulfil the Customer's demand if ma king the defective Product compliant with the Contract of Sale in the manner selected by the Customer is impossible, or would require excessive costs as compared to the other possible manner of making the Product compliant with the Contract of Sale. The cost of repair or replacement shall be incurred by the Seller.
- The Customer exercising the rights under the implied warranty shall deliver the defective product to the Seller's address. If the Customer is a Consumer the delivery cost shall be incurred by the Seller.
- The Seller shall be liable under the implied warranty if a physical defect is discovered before two years pass since release of the Product to the Customer. The claim for removal of defect Or replacement of the Product with a non-defective one shall be barred by the statute of limitations after one year, however such time-limit may not end before a time-limit specified in the first sentence. Within this time-limit the Customer may rescind the Contract of Sale Or submit a statement on reduction of the price due to defect of the Product. If the Customer demanded replacement of the Product with a non-defective one or removal of the defect, the time-limit for rescission of the Contract of Sale or submission of the statement on reduction of the price shall start running upon expiry of the time-limit for replacement of the Product or removal of the defect.
- Any complaints related to the Product(s) or performance of the Contract of Sale may be submitted by the Customer in writing to the Seller's address.
- The Seller shall within 14 days from the date of dem and containing the complaint express his opinion on the complaint regarding theProduct(s) or performance of the Contract of Sale submitted by the Customer.
- The Customer may file a complaint to the Seller in connection with free electronic services provided by the Seller. The complaint may be sent In an electronic form to the address email@example.com. In the complaint the Customer shall include a description of the problem. The Seller shall immediately, however not later than within 14 days, consider the complaint and respond to the Customer.
Article 8 - Rescission of the Contract of Sale
- The Customer being a Consumer, who concluded the Contract of Sale, may within 14 days rescind the Contract of Sale without giving any reasons.
- The time-limit for rescission of the Contract of Sale shall start running as from the moment the Customer takes the possession of the Product. The statement may be submitted on the form, the template of chich is provided by the Seller on the Shop Website: Rescission form . In order to comply with this time-limit, it is enough to send a statement before the lapse thereof.
- In the case of rescission of the Contract of Sale, the contract shall be treated as if it had never been concluded.
- If the Customer submits the statement on rescission of the Contract of Sale before the Seller accepts the Customer's offer, the offer ceases to be binding.
- The Seller shall immediately, not later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Customer's statement on rescission of the Contract of Sale, return to the Customer all payments made by the Customer, including the costs of delivery of the Product to the Customer. The Seller may withhold reimbursement of the amounts paid by the Customer until receipt of the returned Product or delivery by the Customer of a proof of sending the Product, whichever occurs earlier.
- If the Customer exercising the right of rescission selects the metod of delivery of the Product other than the cheapest ordinary Delivery method offered by the Seller, the Seller shall not be obliged to reimburse to the Customer the additional costs incurred by the Customer.
- The Customer shall return the Product to the Seller immediately, however not later than within 14 days from the date of rescission of the Contract of Sale. To abide by the deadline, it is enough to send the Product to the Seller's address before expiry of such deadline.
- In the event of rescission the Customer shall only incur the direct costs of returning the Product.
- If, due to its nature, the Product cannot be sent back by traditional mail, the Seller shall inform the Customer about the costs of returning such Product on the Shop Website.
- The Customer shall bear liability for decrease of the value of the Product as a result of use thereof outside the manner necessary to determine the nature, features and functioning of the Product.
- The Seller shall reimburse the payment using the same method of payment as the one used by the Customer, unless the Customer expressly agrees to other method of reimbursement which does not entail any costs for the Customer.
Article 9 - Free Services
- The Seller renders the following free electronic services to Customers:
a) Contact Form;
b) Customer Account service;
- The services specified in Article 9.1 above shall be provided 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- The Seller reserves the right to choose and change the type, form, time and method of providing access to some of these services, and shall inform the Customer thereof in a manner appropriate to amend the Regulations.
- The service: Contact Form means sending a message via the form available at the Shop Website to the Seller.
- It is possible to unsubscribe from the free service Contact Form AT any time by discontinuing sending enquiries to the Seller.
- The Customer Account service is available after Registration on terms described in the Regulations and consists of ma king available to the Customer a dedicated panel within the Shop Website enabling the Customer to modify data provided upon Registration, as well as to track the status of orders and history of already fulfilled orders.
- The Customer who made a Registration may submit to the Seller a request for deletion of the Customer Account wherefore in the event of submission to the Seller of a request for deletion of the Customer Account, such account may be deleted not later than within 14 days from submission of the demand.
- The Newsletter service shall be available to every Customer who enters his/her e-mail address by means of the registration form made available via the Shop Website by the Seller. After sending the completed registration form, the Customer shall promptly receive the Seller's confirmation by e-mail, to the address provided in the registration form. At that time the contract for the provision of electronic Newsletter services is concluded.
- The Newsletter is a service thanks to which the Seller is sending information by electronic mail, about new products or services offered by the Seller. The Newsletter shall be sent by the Seller to All Customers who have subscribed.
- Every Newsletter addressed to given Customers shall include, In particular: information about the sender, completed field "subject" specifying the content and information about the possibility and manner of unsubscribing from the free service Newsletter.
- The Customer may at any time resign from receiving the Newsletter by opting out of the subscription using a link contained in each e- mail sent under the Newsletter service, or by activating a relevant box in the Customer Account. The Customer may at any time design from "Posting the opinion of the Products on Shop Website" and involves cessation posting of content by Customer on the appropriate Shop Websites.
- The Seller shall be entitled to block access to the Customer Account and to free services in the event the Customer acts to the detriment of the Seller or other Customers, breaches the law or the Regulations, as well as if blocking access to Customer Account and free services is justified on the grounds of safety, in particular: overcoming securities of the Shop Website by the Customer or Rother hacking activities. Blocking access to the Customer Account and free services for the above mentioned reasons shall last for a period necessary to resolve issues giving rise to blocking the access. The Seller shall notify the Customer about blocking the access to the Customer Account and free electronic services by e-mail sent to the address provided by the Customer in the registration form.
Article 10 - Personal data protection
- The Seller shall be a controller of Customer personal data voluntarily provided to the Seller under the Registration, when placing a single order, and within the provision of electronic services by the Seller Or in other circumstances specified in the Regulations.
- The Seller processes Customer personal data for the purposes of fulfilment of orders, provision by the Seller of services by electronic means, and other purposes specified in the Regulations. Data are processed only pursuant to the provisions of law or the consent expressed by the Customer in accordance with the legal provisions In force.
- The set of personal data provided to the Seller shall be reported by the Seller to the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection.
- Personal data delivered to the Seller are submitted freely, provided, however, that non-submission of data set out in the Regulations In the process of Registration shall prevent Registration and establishment of the Customer Account and shall prevent submission and fulfilment of the Customer order, in the case of making orders without Registration of the Customer Account.
- Anyone who transfers his/her personal data to the Seller shall have the right of access to their content and the right to correct it.
- The Seller shall allow removal personal data from the data set, In particular if the Customer Account is deleted. The Seller may refuje to remove personal data if the Customer fails to pay all amounts owed to the Seller or violates applicable law, and keeping the personal data is necessary to explain the circumstances and determine the liability of the Customer.
- The Seller shall protect the transferred personal data and shall make every effort to secure them against unauthorised access or use.
- The Seller shall transfer the Customer's personal data to the Supplier in the scope necessary for execution of Delivery.
Article 11 - Termination of the contract (not applicable to Contracts of Sale)
- Both the Customer and the Seller may terminate the contract for the provision of electronic services at any time and without giving reasons, subject to the preservation of rights acquired by the Rother Party before termination of the above-mentioned agreement and the provisions below.
- The Customer, who has registered, may terminate the contract for the provision of electronic services by demanding the Seller to remove the Customer Account, using any means of distance communication, allowing the Seller to become acquainted with the Customer's declaration of intent.
- The Seller may terminate the contract for the provision of electronic services by sending to the Customer an appropriate declaration of intent to the e-mail address provided by the Customer during Registration.
Article 12 - Final provisions
- The Seller shall be liable for non-performance or improper performance of the contract but, in the case of contracts with Customers being Entrepreneurs, the Seller shall be liable Orly for deliberate damage and within the limits of losses actually incurred by the Customer being the Entrepreneur.
- The contents of these Regulations may be recorded by being printed, copied to a storage device or downloaded at any time from the Shop Website.
- In the event of a dispute related to the concluded Contract of Sale, the parties shall seek to resolve the matter amicably. The Polish law shall be applicable to settlement of any disputes arising under these Regulations.
- Every Customer may use non-judicial complaint and redress mechanisms. The Customer may use mediation in this scope. Lists of permanent mediators and existing mediation centres are provided and made available by the Presidents of competent regional courts.The Customer who is a consumer can also use extrajudicial methods of complaint and redress. This is possible by giving the consumer a complaint via the EU's Internet platform ODR available at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
- The Seller reserves the right to amend these Regulations. All orders accepted by the Seller prior to entry into force of the New Regulations shall be delivered based on the Regulations in force AT the date of placing the order by the Customer. The amended Regulations shall enter into force within 7 days from the date of publication thereof on the Shop Website. The Seller shall inform the Customer 7 days before entry into force of the new Regulations about the amendment to the Regulations by email, including a link to the contents of the amended Regulations. If the Customer does not accept the new contents of the Regulations, the Customer shall notify the Seller about this fact, which shall result in termination of the contract in accordance with the provisions of article Article 11.
- The Regulations shall come into force on 22.05.2015.